What We Are Working On
The 350 SWW must become software organization that invests in software development teams who establish continuous delivery, continuous integration, and continuous process improvement.
The 350 SWW must energize organic cultural mind shifts.
SWARM - Spectrum Warfare Request Manager
To shorten the kill chain of non kinetic requests by optimizing the communication and decision process between requester, planner, and executor at each AOC.
We believe that building a tool to streamline the NK process for NK cell Chiefs and Requesters will achieve an increase in the quality and accuracy of NK requests, aand we'll know we're successful when the percentage of returned requests decreases by 50%.
- % of NK requests coming through our tool
- Time to submit NK request is reduced
- % of return NK requests is reduced
For Non-Kinetic Cell Chiefs and Requesters who need easy way to process and prioritize NK requests, SWARM is streamlined, intuitive processs that makes it simple to implement high-quality NK capabilities into the ATO.
- Supporting Combatant Commands
- Increased portfolio of 350th SWW offerings
- Adding to CROW Identity
- Supporting CROW Ops LOE #1 (Target Development)
Outcome and User Value
- Increase the quality and accuracy of NK requests
- Fewer requests returned for corrections
- More accurate requests to plan from
- To ensure end-to-end communication between two different software systems
- To reduce the compatibility issue when data is transferred between two software
- To identify and reduce data type and data format issues between connected software systems
- To receive an Interim Certificate to Operate (ICTO)
- To obtain Joint Interoperability Certification for EMBM
- Assist in the development of NRKPP's for EMBM
- Assist in the development of appropriate DoDAF Diagrams, including OV-1 and SV-1
- Establish the Testing Strategy
- Establish the Interoperability Testing Framework by defining the test configuration
- Define Test Descriptions and Architecture
- Define Test Limitations